Regulatory Compliance Officer
- Full Time
D2X is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Officer to join its office in Amsterdam!
Start Date: June 2022
Are you goal-oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong passion for the digital assets industry? Then keep reading!
What we do
D2X will be the first pan-European derivatives exchange for digital assets. Thanks to our regulatory-first approach, reliable trading interface and robust risk management, D2X will bridge the gap between Tech and Finance to facilitate the adoption of digital assets for institutions. D2X is focused on providing the safest infrastructure to accelerate the development of the asset class. Our ambition is to become the leading market infrastructure for digital assets, first in Europe and then across more geographies and asset classes.
Working for D2X means being independent, creative, and adaptive. Our culture of innovation and accountability creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career.
What you’ll do
In a nutshell
- Advise on and implement regulation into the D2X organization
- Assist in designing and executing the compliance monitoring program
- Establish a regulatory reporting framework for reporting to regulators
- Market Surveillance
- Draft and maintain our regulatory policies and procedures
- Provide training to D2X employees
What we are looking for
- Regulatory background and experience as legal counsel or compliance officer at a financial institution 2-5 years
- Knowledge of and passion for financial regulation
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Available to work 40 hours/week
- Excellent computer skills – MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent command of Dutch and English both written and spoken
- Enthusiastic about digital assets
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Energetic, collaborative and fun work culture
- Dynamic, international, innovative, and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives
- Learning experience in financial markets and digital assets
- Stock option plan for full-time employees
- Bike compensated by the company, up to EUR 749
- Gym membership, up to EUR 35
- A maximum of 27 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- Premium office space with rich amenities in Amsterdam
You match the job description and do you want to join our team as the new Regulatory Compliance Officer? Then, get in touch!
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.