Lead Software Engineer – FinTech Startup (Digital Assets)
- Full Time
D2X will be the next institutional-grade derivatives exchange for the digital asset industry. Our mission is to bridge the gap between Tech and Finance and to facilitate institutional adoption of the digital asset class through derivatives. Following our successful Pre-Seed funding round, we are looking for exceptional talents with an entrepreneurial drive and an interest for the digital asset space.
Technology at D2X
Since digital assets trade round-the-clock, 365 days a year, we constantly need the most advanced technology, trading software and connections with all market participants. We need the best Engineers to develop, optimize and support our systems and tools. Rust plays a crucial role in our endeavor to develop blazing fast, reliable and productive ((pick three)) systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design & Architecture of the exchange;
- Software development of core exchange components in Rust;
- Benchmarking & Testing;
- Leading the team of software engineers at a later stage.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in low-level programming languages (eg Rust, C++, Go);
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals;
- Passion for achieving maximum performance from hardware and software;
- Ability to write clean, reliable and maintanable code;
- Experience with developing distributed systems with Kubernetes is a plus;
- Experience in the financial markets or digital asset industry is a plus.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup in the digital asset industry;
- Energetic, collaborative and fun work culture (weekly drinks organized);
- Premium WeWork office space with rich amenities in the center of Amsterdam, next to the Vondelpark;
- Assistance with relocation for non-Dutch residents;
- Cash compensation and stock option plan.
Apply for the role!
Are you up for the challenge? We would love to get to know you! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Lead Software Engineer – [Your Name]” and a few bullet points about your motivation.
(We are currently not in a position to sponsor Visa applications)