Tech Internship – FinTech Startup (Digital Assets)
D2X is looking for an exceptional tech intern to join its Amsterdam office in September for 3 to 4 months!
D2X will be the first regulated derivatives exchange for the digital asset industry in Europe. Our mission is to bridge the gap between Tech and Finance and to facilitate institutional adoption of digital assets through derivatives. Currently raising our 2nd funding round, we are looking for exceptional talents with an entrepreneurial drive and an interest for the digital asset space.
Tech at D2X
Digital assets trade round-the-clock, 365 days a year. Therefore, we are constantly seeking the most advanced technology to offer a fast and reliable trading interface. Rust allows us to achieve that in a productive way. Developing, testing and optimizing our code-base is the bread and butter of our Engineers.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Writing Reusable, Testable & Efficient Code;
• Helping Design & Program Stateless Microservices in Rust;
• Implementing Best Practices for Code Shipping.
What you need to succeed:
• Interest for the Financial Markets & Digital Assets;
• Previous Experience in Low-Level Programming Language (eg Rust, C++, Go);
• Understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals;
• Entrepreneurial Drive & Proactivity.
What we offer:
• Learning Experience in Financial Markets & Digital Asset Industry;
• Energetic, Collaborative & Fun Work Culture;
• Premium WeWork Office Space with Rich Amenities in Amsterdam;
• Potential Full-Time Contract following the Internship;
• Relocation Package for non-Dutch Residents (incl. Accommodation);
• Cash Compensation – EUR 750 (gross) per Month.
Apply for the internship!
Are you up for the challenge? We would love to get to know you! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Tech Internship – [Your Name]” and a few bullet points about your motivation.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.