- Full Time
D2X is looking for a Risk Analyst to join its office in Amsterdam!
Start Date: April
Are you goal-oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong passion for the digital assets industry? Then keep reading!
What we do
D2X will be the first pan-European derivatives exchange for digital assets. Thanks to our regulatory-first approach, reliable trading interface and robust risk management, D2X will bridge the gap between Tech and Finance to facilitate the adoption of digital assets for institutions. D2X is focused on providing the safest infrastructure to accelerate the development of the asset class. Our ambition is to become the leading market infrastructure for digital assets, first in Europe and then across more geographies and asset classes.
Working for D2X means being independent, creative, and adaptive. Our culture of innovation and accountability creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career.
What you’ll do
As Risk Analyst, you will support the Chief Risk Officer in developing and implementing D2X’s market risk management methodology and tools.
In a nutshell
- Conduct statistical data analysis (price volatility and distribution, correlation, tail risk)
- Develop risk management tools
- Develop risk measures and models for margin calculation and stress testing
- Develop, maintain, and run model performance test methods (stress testing, backtesting)
- Report on and present risk analysis results
Your Skills Set
- 1-3 years experience
- Strong quantitative skills (BSc/MSC in quantitative field, e.g. quantitative finance, math)
- Good understanding of derivatives and derivatives markets
- Knowledge of market risk management techniques
- Software development skills in Python and/or R
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent computer skills – MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Available to work 40 hours/week
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken, Dutch is a plus
- Enthusiastic about digital assets
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Energetic, collaborative and fun work culture
- Dynamic, international, innovative, and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives
- Learning experience in financial markets and digital assets
- Stock option plan
- Bike compensated by the company, up to EUR 749
- Gym membership, up to EUR 35
- A maximum of 27 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- Premium office space with rich amenities in Amsterdam
You match the job description and do you want to join our team? Then, get in touch! Apply directly or send us your CV and some bullets with your personal information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.