DRW’s success blueprint is to onboard extraordinary individuals, foster their innovative ideas, and recognize their achievements.
As a Quantitative Trading Analyst with DRW, you will have the prospect to amalgamate the disciplines of risk management, research, and technology to craft optimal trading and investment strategies within the regulatory structure. You will work intimately with seasoned traders, software engineers, and quantitative researchers. You will gain exposure to multiple asset classes through hands-on trading experiences and data analysis. They encourage individual exploration and collaboration with team members to deepen your understanding of market behavior.
How you can make a difference
- Explore the potential implementation of current strategies to novel products
- Analyze trade data quantitatively and perform post-trade analysis of strategies
- Assist in building analytical tools
- Communicate relevant news, market occurrences, and system behavior to team members in a lucid and concise manner
- Demonstrate willingness to challenge consensus on existing methodologies and trading strategies to contribute to the team’s progress
What you bring to their team
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering, computer science or related field
- Advanced quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to apply these skills in time-sensitive scenarios
- A deep curiosity for analyzing extensive data sets using your knowledge of probability and statistics
- Familiarity with programming in Python, C++, C, or similar languages
- Adaptive, self-motivated, enjoy challenges, and significant responsibility, and thrive in fast-paced, competitive environments
- The ability to advocate for your perspectives on trading strategies and risk succinctly to the team
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work well in teams
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over three decades of experience, merging sophisticated technology and exceptional talent to operate in markets around the globe. They value autonomy and the ability to swiftly pivot to seize opportunities, so they operate utilizing their own capital and trading at their own risk.
With their headquarters in Chicago and offices spread across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, they trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities, and Energy across all significant global markets. They have also extended their expertise and technology to venture into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital, and crypto assets.
They operate with respect, curiosity, and open minds. The individuals who excel here share their belief that what they do matters – but the way they do it matters more. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation, and a readiness to challenge consensus.