How You Can Make an Impact
We are actively seeking an accomplished FX trader to fortify our trading desk. As a pivotal member of our team, you’ll enter a symbiotic environment that seamlessly integrates trading, quantitative analytics, and cutting-edge technology. Your expertise will be crucial in refining and implementing the group’s FX trading strategies, as we aim to ascend as a leading non-bank liquidity provider. This role entails vigilant monitoring of trading activities, as well as offering insights to enhance our existing trading algorithms. The ideal candidate will bring a blend of strong technical capabilities, adaptability to rapidly changing market conditions, and a talent for collaborative problem-solving.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize FX trading strategies to ensure accurate pricing across a diversity of trading venues.
- Vigilantly manage intraday risk profiles and accumulated positions.
- Work in tandem with overnight trading teams to refine and validate our trading models.
- Assess trading system performance.
- Prioritize trading objectives and document evolving trading methodologies.
- Collaborate with our software development team to oversee the deployment of innovative dashboards and analytical tools.
What You’ll Need:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 4 years of successful experience in a trading role, specifically in the FX market.
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals that drive FX market behavior.
- A track record of consistent profitability, validated by empirical data.
- Proficiency in designing and executing trading and hedging strategies based on detailed market analysis.
- Exceptional leadership skills, complemented by a robust work ethic, organizational finesse, and analytical rigor.
- Professional poise and excellent interpersonal communication abilities.
- A performance-driven mindset, resilience under high-pressure scenarios, and the judgment to make informed decisions.
- Familiarity with proprietary trading platforms is preferred.
- Coding experience would be a significant asset, although not mandatory.