- Full Time
UTR8 Europe is looking for new graduates for our offices in Utrecht and Switzerland! We are looking for motivated candidates with a relevant university degree throughout the year, so if you feel you fit the profile, don’t hesitate to enter into our recruitment procedure for graduates.
Once you have passed all rounds of our assessment process, you will start your career under the guidance of one of our senior traders. You will master the details of our business and in a few months you will be able to take on responsibilities. When you are ready, the world markets await you and you are invited to shape your future!
- Pricing and trading a range of financial instruments
- Managing execution and risk of trading portfolios
- Managing and optimizing daily positions and strategies
- Researching new market opportunities and developing new trading models
- Recent graduate (Work experience 0-3 years)
- Master’s degree, preferably in (quantitative) finance, math or a technical field of study
- A passion for financial markets is a must, but no prior knowledge or experience is required
- Excellent numerical, analytical and mathematical skills
- Competitive, collegial, driven, entrepreneurial, self-motivated and with strong communication
- Curiosity and eagerness to continuously learn and to be able to work under pressure
- Keen interest in IT systems in general, experience with programming is a strong advantage
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to work internationally on a regular basis
What do we offer?
- A challenging and dynamic work environment with lots of opportunities
- Be part of a young and successful company
- A competitive salary and performance bonus
- 40 annual holidays
- Intensive in-house training
- International opportunities
How to apply?
- Submit your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected candidates are invited to participate in our assement process, which starts with a mathematical test and an informal interview
- If the math test is passed succesfully, two interviews will follow. One with the management and one with experienced traders.
- If there is a positive outcome, you will receive a job offer and we will welcome you to our team.