About the job
- Do you thrive in an environment where everyday is different?
- Do you want to feel valued and heard in an environment that pushes you to be your best?
- Do you want to work with some of the best thinkers in the financial markets?
- Do you want to solve problems in a fast paced and empowering environment?
- Do you have good numbers skills?
If so, find out more about our 2024/2025 Trading Summer Internship by filling in our expression of interest form and learn when our Trading Summer Internship opens here.
Click here to find out more about what our Traders at VivCourt do everyday.
Note: You are not applying for a job but to express your interest in our Summer Internship. Click ‘Apply’ on our website to receive updates from VivCourt about the internship program and be the first to know when applications open.
At VivCourt, we don’t want to make the hiring process stressful for candidates. Please see below for a better understanding of how this process will work for you.
- Apply online and submit relevant documentation (resume, cover letter, academic transcript, evidence of working rights)
- Online technical test (45 mins total)
- Behavioural phone screen (30 mins)
- First round interview (1 hour)
- Second round interview (1hour)
- Final round interview with Head of Trading (30 minutes)
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible for a VivCourt Internship or Graduate Program, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident with working rights. Unfortunately, we do not accept visa holders for our internships at this time.
You will also need to be graduating in 2025 to be eligible for our internship program.