Ace Your Interview with Our Trading Industry Mock Interview Service
During a mock interview, you will experience how an interview could be in real life. Mock interviews are popular among candidates that want to go the extra mile to be optimally prepared for their interviews. Our team of mock interviewers consists of people with lots of experience in the industry.
Will the interview be in person or online?
Trading interview candidates come from all over the world. The mock interviews will take place online, through Zoom or Teams (different suggestions can be discussed with the interviewer that you’ll get assigned to). Especially since COVID, most interviews take place online. Therefore, it’s an extra advantage to gain experience with online interviews.
What topics will be discussed?
This totally depends on how long the session is and what areas you want to focus most on. You have the freedom to choose between three packages, with a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 4 hours. Examples of topics that many candidates want to discuss:
- Motivation – Your motivation is very important. A lot of very smart people don’t make it because of a weak motivation. We’ll discuss how you present yourself and pinpoint what part of your story should be improved.
- Market Making Games – Many people want to test their skills in real life before they enter their interview. Our interviewers play these types of games for fun on a daily basis, and more importantly, have the experience of sitting on the ‘other side of the table’ with new applicant.
- Probability Theory – Do you want to exercise some questions or do you need some guidance with certain topics? Our team is ready to help.
- Brainteasers – We will discuss the do’s & don’ts and give you feedback on how you present yourself.
- General Questions – Some people simply want more insights to how the various roles are different from each other, or discuss other personal topics. Just reach out, we’re happy to help!
How flexible is the interviewer to schedule a mock interview?
We’ll aim to find a common day within 7 days at which both you and the interviewer are available. Please let us know if you have an emergency situation.