There will be no interview process if your resume doesn’t stand out
Are you preparing to land your dream job? The first step of any interview process is the resume check. If you don’t make it through the resume check, you won’t get the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in person. A simple inconsistency, a bad lay-out, irrelevant information – you don’t want this to become a reason to miss out on your dream job.
Our goal is to make your resume stand out. The team for the resume checks consists of different professionals (from the industry) that do regularly resume checks for their firms as well.
How does the process look like?
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page to check-out.
- Immediately after check-out, you’ll receive detailed instructions about how to proceed. First you’ll receive a questionnaire about your background (study year, professional experience, etc). We’ll evaluate your reply to decide if it makes sense to set you up with one of our experts. If not, we will provide you with a full refund. Our experts are very good, but in the end your background is leading.
- We’ll ask you to send us your resume to the provided e-mail address.
- We will match you with an expert from the industry. These experts also do resume checks themselves for their own firms.
- Through our regular service, the expert will provide you with a first draft and a list of changes 24 to 72 hours after receiving your resume (within 24 hours with our fast service). All changes will be elaborated on, such that it will be clear to you why the changes have been made.
- The expert will be assigned to you for a maximum of two weeks after receiving your original resume. You’ll have the opportunity to ask for two revisions, in case you decide to deviate from the draft that our expert sent you back. For all revisions, our experts will reply in 24-72 hours with the regular service and within 24 hours with the fast service.
Is it worth it?
That depends, is it your dream job?
- If not, just give it a shot without our help, you’ve got nothing to lose.
- If it is, then you’re asking yourself if it’s worth to invest $149 in yourself to hopefully land that dream job. Also, jobs in this industry usually pay you off more than $100 per hour in the remainder of your career.
Any remaining questions?
If you have any remaining questions, please let us know. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.