All Options is a specialized proprietary trading firm based in Amsterdam (the Netherlands) and Austin (Texas), founded in 1998. We are fully regulated and trade our own capital as a liquidity provider (market maker) on all major European option exchanges. We are opening an office in Austin to trade major US options markets.
Our culture is straight-forward, professional, and informal. We are inherently curious and believe actions speak louder than words. We make decisions based on data. Our values: we learn and improve every day; we share our ideas; we own our jobs; we play as a team.
The Junior Quantitative Trader works in a team with Traders right on the trading floor. You spend your first weeks in a structured training program to learn about options, market making and delta 1. Within a few months, you play a key role in developing automated analysis programs and trading algorithms. You are versatile, flexible and very creative to think of new innovative solutions.
- You analyze trades and improve execution based on analytics.
- You formulate innovative trading strategies and, in close collaboration with our traders and software engineers, develop trading models and tools that allow us to capitalize on opportunities.
- You design and implement complex quantitative models and automated trading algorithms. You use Python as main tool to understand and apply relevant financial and statistical theory.
- You propose suggestions and initiatives to improve the performance of the business.
- Your proactively take part in building and maintaining our internal code libraries.
- You build and maintain code that helps deliver historical and real-time insights to trading and management.
- You share your knowledge with the team, and you are responsible for transferring knowledge and best practices.
- Excellent programmer Python
- Data Driven
- Enthusiastic about options, trading and market making
- Entrepreneurial mindset and takes responsibility
- Ability to communicate and work in a team and across departments
- Problem Solver
- Knowledge of USA option market structure
- A quantitative university degree, for example in Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or Computer Sciences
- Excellent numerical and problem solving / analytical skills. Knowledgeable of any programming language. Excellent programmer.
- Strong interest in option trading and financial markets, demonstrated through attended courses at university and trading (work) experience.
- Willing to relocate to Austin, Texas
We offer a competitive remuneration package with bonus opportunity and benefits participation coverage through the company’s employee benefit package as 401(k) plan, medical insurance, paid time off and parental/maternity leave.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All Options is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic.
Visit our website and apply on https://www.alloptions.nl/careers/
Our team will carefully review your application and will contact you if you match the requirements.
(All Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States)