At Citadel Securities, our traders make complex risk decisions and execute trades at scale, in real-time. As a markets and trading expert, you’ll use predictive analytics and advanced technology to monitor risk, respond to market signals and execute trading strategies across Options, ETFs, Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities and Currencies.
As an intern, you’ll get to challenge the impossible in markets and trading through an 11 week program that will allow you to collaborate and connect with senior team members. In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to network and socialize with peers throughout the internship.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of a financial market
- Apply advanced statistical techniques to trading
- Constantly learn and adapt trading approaches
- Innovate by using one of the industry’s most powerful trading platforms
Your Skills & Talents
- Advanced training in Applied Math, Engineering, Statistical Modeling, Calculus, Computer Science, Physics or related disciplines required (bachelor’s, master’s, PhD Degree)
- Ability to think about the world systematically and quantitatively, as well as the ability to deal with uncertainty in a rigorous and statistical approach
- Interest in applying technology and/or quantitative skills to solve complex trading problems
- Passion for the markets and a desire to seize investment opportunities
- Experience with programming, scripting, and/or statistical software strongly preferred
Opportunities available in Chicago, New York, Miami.
In accordance with New York City’s Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is $3,300 to $5,000 per week. Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits.